We have collated Case Studies on topics like Transboundary Disputes, Contending Water Uses, Water Quality, Micro-level Disputes and more.
Read more on this page.
View and Download Posters about Water Conflicts hosted on this site.
SaciWATERs in collaboration with Royal Society for Protection of Nature, Bhutan calls for paper for the 5th South Asia Research Conference focusing on the issue - Globalization of Governance - Implications for Water Management in South Asia. The workshop will be held in Bhutan during
May 3-5, 2010.
It will be focusing on the following four themes:
* Privatization of water services: Reforming the 'reform" agenda
* Human wellbeing, Gender equity and IWRM - new and emerging challenges
* Urbanization and Water: A conundrum and a source of conflict
* Multilateral institutions and NGOs: changing configurations around the state in water resource management
* Last date for receipt of Abstracts - December 31, 2009 at 5:00 hours IST
* Date of intimation for acceptance of Abstracts- January 15, 2010
* Last date for receipt of full length paper - February 15, 2010
* Date of intimation for selection of paper - March 7, 2010
The authors of the selected papers shall be awarded financial support to
cover travel cost, accommodation and modest per diem. Total of 20 papers
based on author's original work, are expected to be presented in the
Abstracts\papers can be submitted electronically to Dr. Chanda Gurung Goodrich at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please download the brochure
http://saciwaters.org/inside/images/Annoucements-%205th%20research%20wor... or visit www.saciwaters.org